20 September 2007

Ahhh shit

I know, once again, it's been awhile. School, work and kids - what can I say. Hopefully, now that my next to last quarter is over and all my classes are online classes, I'll actually have time to get online, cause, well, I'm going to have to make time to go to class.

Anyway, I saw this and HAD to link to it and yap a bit.

Peruvian archaeologists find 1,200-year-old mummies


Lima, Sep 20 (Xinhua) Archaeologists in Peru have found 40 mummies dating from the 1,200-year-old Chachapoyas culture in the Amazon fortress of Kuelap, project leader Alfredo Narvaez said.

He told reporters Wednesday that the mummies were discovered alongside Inca pottery, and that they showed signs of being affected by a fire in the archaeological complex, some 1,409 km northeast of the nation's capital.

No comments: