3 ounces(85 grams) Olive Oil
1 Chicken cut into 8 pieces
12 ounces(340 grams) Pork cut into 1" (2.54cm) cubes
Flour as needed
8 ounces(227 grams) Shrimp peeled and deveined
6 ounces(170 grams) Onion diced
2 cloves Garlic chopped
2 cups(454 grams) Arborio Rice
5 cups(1134 grams) Chicken Stock prepared
1 pinch Saffron
4 ounces(113 grams) Red Bell Pepper 1" (2.54 cm) diced
4 ounces(113 grams) Green Peas
1. Heat a large sauté pan on a moderate flame; add the olive oil and heat.
2. Season the chicken pieces, dip in flour, shake off the excess and sauté until golden brown forapproximately 10 minutes, remove and set aside.
3. Season the pork cubes, dip in flour, shake off the excess and sauté until golden brown forapproximately 5 minutes, remove and set aside.
4. Sauté the shrimps quickly and set aside.
5. Still in the same pan and fat (if you did not burn it), add the onion, garlic and sweat them.
6. Add the rice and stir to coat the rice with fat, then add the chicken stock, saffron and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Bring to a simmer and stir well, then add the chicken, pork, shrimp, red peppers and green peasrandomly over the rice.
8. Place uncovered into a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for about 5 minutes.
9. Serve immediately when done.