24 August 2008

John McCain on Gay Marriage

I do suck. I've been fairly busy and just haven't had much time for the innerwebs. There's a whole lotta pollytics going on!!!! I'm going to TRY to be much better about getting here.

So Obama announced his pick for VP yesterday. I'm quite thrilled personally. I've got a lot of respect and admiration for Joe Biden. Biden is the real straight-talk express. McBush just pretends to want to be. People are worried that Biden's mouth might get him in trouble. I don't know why. I mean, the main stream media has certainly allowed John McCain to say all sorts of stupid idiotic stuff and not call him on it. Seems he can't open his mouth without a lie falling out. Biden merely has to speak the truth about the horridness that will come with 4 years of McBush.

So, this vid speaks to McCain's "straight-talk". Hopefully I'll get a chance to post some McBush lies or double-speak daily.

1 comment:

jojo cucina cucina said...

Twango! yayayayayayay! you're back!

(i gotta say i just love when i log on the post-Gumbo blogs and see my name mentioned! LOL. :) )

I totally agree with your assessment about Biden. He is the REAL straight talk express. And after Kerry and Hillary, i'm so glad to have a politician who is not always so damned careful.

And let's get real. Have we ever had a president say more stupid things than we have now?

I'm very excited about Biden on the ticket. Can't wait to get the bumper sticker!

Good to see you back and posting your photos!