05 February 2008

Yeah, I know, I suck

I swear, this industry I have chosen will kill you dead.

Long hours, bad eating habits (ironic eh), and little sleep(not to mention a few other things).

The schedule I've been on has seen me not cooking for close to a month(at home cooking, work doesn't count), I know it's been at least 3 weeks. Everything is go, go, go, we need you here, there, and everywhere at the same time.

Now, I've been able to be home tonight, which has been a nice thing, but as tired as I am, I almost feel as if I'm jacked up on something, I suppose the cappuccino I had earlier(like an hour ago), might have something to do with it.

I've been able to watch election returns. So freakin cool. My political side is coming out of hibernation.

I now have nothing left to say other than I really want some Chinese food. Pork dumplings, YUMMMM

2 comments:

Irie said...

Please take care of yourself, Twango. You know what you need? You need a trip to California!:)

Twango said...

Sounds good to me. :)