09 February 2007

hummm

So, " The Masterpieces of French Painting from The Metropolitan Museum of Art: 1800-1920 " is showing at the MFAH,
http://www.mfah.org/main.asp?target=exhibition&par1=1&par2=1&par3=358

I really cannot wait to go. When in NYC last year, I went to the MOMA and I could not get enough of it.

"Chiho Aoshima: City Glow", "Fit for a King: English Silver from the Collection of George S. Heyer, Jr.", "Hélio Oiticica: The Body of Color", and "The Target Collection of American Photography: A Century in Pictures" are some other current exhibits I want to check out.

Some other upcoming exhibits, "Arms and Armor from the Ancient World" , "The Quest for Immortality: Hidden Treasures of Ancient Egypt", and "Pompeo Batoni: "The Best Painter in Italy" fall into the must see category.

2 comments:

KatKit13 said...

I am soooo jealous! So very jealous. I love the MoMA. Went years ago when I was last in NYC.

Enjoy it for me, please?

Twango said...

I shall do just that.
MWAH!