15 February 2007

Ya got any cheese to go with my whine

I'm in a crappy mood.

I feel like I'm coming down with something. I really don't have time for this. Leave March 1 for NYC. Things for the competition need to be done. Going to class, doing homework, drive time, children, and fitting in time for sleep. I slept wrong like 3 nights ago and have had this crick in my neck since. I can't turn to the left. Makes for difficult driving.

For once in I don't know how long, I did not have to drive anywhere today. I was going to do some serious catching up on homework. Well, sleep decided nope, enough is enough, I'm claiming my time whether you like it or not. I've had my 2-3 hours sleep for the day, one part of me is saying no, it can't be bed time, the other part of me is screaming, yes, yes, it's bed time. I think I'm gonna go ahead and let that side win, even if I just lay there watching Discovery Times or History Int.

1 comment:

Irie said...

Have you tried that airborne stuff? I've used it before and it helped shorten the time it took to get over a cold. I hope you feel better soon- especially since you're heading to NYC!