19 February 2007

I'm so lucky

or maybe that should be fortunate.

It's been several months since I told a friend about something that happened many years ago. We knew each other at the time, but nothing more than a nod in the other's direction.

A couple of weeks ago, I brought up something else from that time. He can't even think about that time period or the people he knew. He had tears in his eyes just thinking about it. If only he was there he said. It would have never happened. Some of the players he knew, was friends with. He hates that he knew people like that. The other players, even I don't know who, so he wants to not even think of the people we knew then, cause he knows that two of them were probably people he knew.

Cryptic I know, but that's all I'm prepared to say.

No comments: