04 March 2007

Musing stuff

I will forever and alwyas think of JoJo when the word musing is somehow brought up.


1. Doing a survey thingy and one of the things was 'what is something really weird about you'. I couldn't really think of anything right then, but it hit me a bit ago: If I'm at home and I don't know you are coming over and you just show up, I won't answer the door. My own sister found that one out the hard way. I think that is probably weird, but I don't care. I think it is the epitome of rudeness to not call ahead.


2. I've heard some men worry about only having 5". Well, I cut 5" off my hair tonight and let me tell you, 5" is a LOT!


3. The burn on my forearm is really itching now.


4. A friend of mine and myself are planning a crawfish boil. We are gonna have it at another friend's cabin. We haven't told her yet. Hopefully she thinks that's a good idea.


5. I just realised how hypocritical I sound comparing 1 and 4. Oh well. It's not like we are gonna show up, pot in one hand, crawfish in the other.


6. Polar bear cubs are just the cutest things!!!










No comments: