28 June 2007

what can I say




Yesterday, I was a bad girl Abbott. I just really did not have a damned thing to say. So, I guess I'll do two posts today.

Ancora realmente non ho un molto da dire. Ho preso oggi la mia neonata al dentista. Sembra in qualche modo ha rotto un dente ieri, un molare nessun più di meno. Ho pensato che fosse di sicuro uno dei suoi denti di bambino. È un dente permanente. Abbiamo dovuto prendere un appuntamento con un orthodontist per vedere quale itinerario sarà preso. Odio vedere il mio bambino nel dolore.

Translated:

I still really do not have a whole lot to say. I did take my baby girl to the dentist today. Seems she somehow broke a tooth yesterday, a molar no less. I thought for sure it was one of her baby teeth. It is a permanent tooth. We had to make an appointment with an orthodontist to see which route will be taken. I do hate seeing my baby in pain.

2 comments:

Irie said...

Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon.

Twango said...

Thanks. She's handling it like a trooper so far. I'm afraid she has a really high pain tolerance. Great sometimes, but not so great when something ends up being serious.