28 July 2007

Porcelain from Deruta or How cool are my boss and his wife

La mia sporgenza e la sua moglie hanno dovuto andare a casa in Umbria occuparsi del visto e del roba del passaporto. Mentre erano casa, la sua moglie lo ha selezionato sul resto del cucchiaio della porcellana più bello da Deruta. Le batterie per la mia macchina fotografica digitale sono guasti in modo da sto caricandole o avrei un'immagine da inviare ormai. È splendida.

So che deve avere un nome con frutta in esso poichè ci è uva, fichi e un'altra frutta, ma non posso realmente dire che cosa l'altra frutta è. Vendiamo la porcellana da Deruta, ma non trasportiamo questo stile specifico. Googled fino a che non fossi blu nel fronte e non potessi trovare il picchiettio esatto e non potesse ricordare il nome del modello.

Se non vediate mai la ceramica dipinta a mano da Deruta, mancate fuori poichè sono allineare alcune di cose più belle nel mondo.

Now the English version:

My boss and his wife had to go home to Umbria to deal with visa and passport stuff. While they were home, his wife picked me up the most beautiful porcelain spoon rest from Deruta. The batteries for my digital camera are dead so I'm charging them or I would have a picture to post by now. It is gorgeous.

I know it must have a name with fruit in it as there are grapes, figs, and another fruit, but I can't really tell what the other fruit is. We sell porcelain from Deruta, but we do not carry this specific style. I have googled until I am blue in the face and cannot find the exact patter and she cannot remember the pattern name.

If you have never seen hand painted ceramics from Deruta, you are missing out as they are truly some of the most beautiful things in the world.

No comments: