16 December 2006

I'm constantly amazed by people

You hear the term 'mean girls' and you think, do I know any? Then you realize, yeah, you know some, but the funny thing is, they think they aren't the 'mean girls'. You hear them bitch and moan about how other people are and what terrible things they say/do, yet they turn around and do the same damn thing. Can they really not see that they hate what they are, what they have become?

The world in general would be a much nicer place if people could look at themselves objectively. Looking at yourself through rose-colored glasses is not a good thing. Ganging up like a pack ready to devour their young on someone with a dissenting opinion but then bitching that they constantly have their opinion stifled. Puhlease. If the words coming out of your mouth were coming out of the mouth of the person you detest, you'd be all up in arms at what they had to say. Take off the rose-colored glasses and take an honest look at yourself.

Now, if you know me and if you are wondering, hummmm, is she talking about me. I'd say you might have your first clue that those glasses need to be removed.

Edited to add:
Re-read the last two sentences.

I am a bitch. I've never denied being a bitch. In fact, I often times laugh when someone calls me a bitch, because they obviously feel it is an insult whereas I do not. There are many people I have thought of as friends in this life. Many of them have lied, placated, patronized, and insulted me. I have weeded these people out of my life, preferring instead to have positive influences. Those positives include not judging, accepting, and understanding.

Again I say, if you are wondering, hummmm, is she talking about me. I'd say you might have your first clue that those glasses need to be removed.