03 December 2006

Things I just don't understand

Clingy, needy people. I don't get it. Grow a spine, get a backbone and stand-up for yourself.

Judgmental types, especially those who use religion in their condeming. None of us are perfect and to condemn another for a behavior they don't agree with, well, all I can say is God forgives you for your transgressions. Who are you to condemn anyone. That's God's job. Your job is to be a good human being and help others along the way. Helping them does not include telling them they will go to hell for xxxx behavior.

People who like cold coffee. I don't get it. It tastes nasty to me and I just can't wrap my brain around it.

When someone won't try something new. If you have never tried a food, how can you be sure you won't like it. What's it going to hurt. Unless you are allergic to the food, it won't kill you to taste it and hell, you never know, you might actually like it. If my 8yo can grasp this concept, why can't grown-ups.

People who want to cram their belief system down another's throat. I don't just mean religion. I mean anything from being a certain religion, being a vegan, being a smoker or non-smoker, tequila over whiskey, preferring rap over country, or anything in between.

I guess that's all for now.

No comments: